In this article:
- How do I cancel the autorenewal on my subscription via Apple?
- What will happen after I cancel the autorenewal?
- How can I ask for a refund for my Apple subscription?
- I can't cancel my subscription on Apple as it's not on the list, what should I do?
How do I cancel the autorenewal on my Memrise Pro subscription via Apple?
|ℹ️ If you signed up to a Lifetime plan, you won't need to cancel your autorenewal as it's a one-off purchase.|
For Apple/iTunes subscriptions, auto-renewal can only be cancelled via your Apple account. Here's how to do so:
On your iOS/Apple device, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Memrise subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you no longer have access to an Apple device, please follow these step-by-step instructions with pictures instead: How to cancel your subscription via Apple.
|ℹ️ If the cancel button is not available on your subscription, it means the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew. For further details about this, please refer to Apple Support.|
What will happen after I cancel the autorenewal?
When you cancel your subscription, all further payments will be stopped. The Memrise Pro features you paid for will remain active until the end of your membership period.
How can I ask for a refund for my Apple subscription?
If you subscribed to Memrise via Apple/iTunes (iOS), you will need to get in touch with Apple directly if you wish to request a refund.
⚠️ Please note: Apple does not allow app publishers like Memrise to access the payments and refunds system for transactions handled by iTunes or App Store, so please do not contact us about refunds on your Apple subscriptions as we won't be able to issue them on our side.
I can't cancel my subscription on Apple as it's not on the list, what should I do?
You may have subscribed to Memrise via a different payment method, such as credit card, PayPal, or Google Play.
- If your bank statement shows "MEMRISE.COM" or "PAYPAL", you will have to follow these instructions to cancel.
- If your bank statement shows "GOOGLE MEMRISE", you will have to follow these instructions to cancel.
If you're positive the subscription was processed via Apple but you still can't see it on your Apple ID, it might be because it's linked to a different account. In this case, please contact Apple Support directly for further assistance.