In this article
- How to look for courses in the app
- How to refresh the list of courses in the app if you added them via the website
How to look for courses in the app
To search for official Memrise courses in the app, please follow the instructions below.
|🔍 Looking for community-created courses? Click here instead.|
- On the app's Home tab, tap the menu icon in the top left corner. On iOS, tap the course title.
- This will reveal a list of all the courses you are currently learning, and give you the option to search for new ones (Learn another course button, at the bottom of the screen).
- Clicking on Learn another course will present you with a list of courses available for your source language.
If you wish to learn a course from a different source language, click on the language and tap Browse more courses.
Select your new source language from the I speak list. If the course is not currently translated for this language, the course for English speakers will be shown.
|⚠️ Please note: by default, Memrise will not show you courses in the language of your device, e.g. if your device's language is set to English, English courses will not appear in the list of languages.|
If you don't wish to change your language settings, you can search for these courses on the website at app.memrise.com/courses. Once you start a course on the website, it will appear in your app.
I've added a course via the website but it's not appearing in the app
If you still can't see it, simply swipe down in the course list in the app to refresh it (see below).