On our iOS and Android apps, you can learn Grammar on the following language pairs.
|⚠️ Please note: Grammar is not currently available on the website.|
In this article:
- Find courses with Grammar if you speak English 🇬🇧🇺🇸
- Find courses with Grammar if you speak Spanish (Spain) 🇪🇸
- Find courses with Grammar if you speak Chinese 🇨🇳, French 🇫🇷, German 🇩🇪, Japanese 🇯🇵, Korean 🇰🇷, Italian 🇮🇹 or Russian 🇷🇺
- How does Grammar work?
- How can I review Grammar?
For UK and US English speakers:
- French 1 & 2
- Spanish (Spain) 1 & 2
- German 1 & 2
- Italian 1 & 2
- Japanese 0, 1 & 2
- Mandarin Chinese 1 & 2
- Russian 1 & 2
- Korean 1 & 2
For Spanish (Spain) speakers:
For Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian & Russian speakers:
- English (UK) 1 & 2. Search for these courses in the app or on the website.
How does Grammar work?
You can find Grammar levels in your course's dashboard. To start, simply tap the relevant levels and select "Learn Grammar".
You will be shown a grammar rule and a few examples. You will then be asked to complete multiple-choice, tapping and typing tests about the grammar point.
If you get stuck, simply tap the💡lightbulb icon at the bottom for a quick recap.
How can I review Grammar?
|ℹ️ Unfortunately this option is only available on the iOS app, not on Android.|
To review Grammar levels, simply tap a level you've completed and select "Review Grammar", or tap the button with the grid while on the course's homepage.