⚠️ Please note: this feature is not available on the website. To use this, please log in on the app.
In this article:
- How to download courses for offline learning
- How do I access my offline courses?
- How to solve issues with offline mode
- How do I delete the downloaded data/remove my downloaded courses?
How to download courses for offline learning
On the iOS and Android mobile apps, subscribed users can download courses for Offline Learning.
Select the course you wish to download, click the Learn tab along the bottom and then tap the download icon in the top right corner.
In your app settings, you can choose to only download courses while connected to Wi-Fi.
Downloaded courses will have a ✅ checkmark next to them.
How do I access my offline courses?
To access your offline courses, simply learn them as usual. You can start any learning or reviewing session by tapping the button with the dots or following the suggested modes in the Learn tab.
You won't be able to export the content of the downloaded course elsewhere, but they'll always be available in the app.
|ℹ️ Downloaded courses will be stored in the app, in your device's internal storage. At this time, there's no way to customise where the courses will be downloaded.|
How to solve issues with offline mode
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading a course, please follow these steps:
- Firstly, make sure you are using the latest version of the app (via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Try downloading course data using a stable connection, e.g. via a WiFi network.
- Please note that if the community-created course you are trying to download contains a high percentage of corrupt assets (e.g. broken or missing audio files or image files), the download will fail.
How do I delete the downloaded data?
To remove the downloaded data for a course, simply tap the ✅ Course downloaded icon on your course's main page. You will be prompted to confirm if you wish to disable Offline mode.
If you wish to remove all downloaded data for multiple courses, you can also log out and log in again.