If you feel like the course you are learning is too easy or too difficult, you can start the previous or the next course in the series whenever you want. To access a different course in the series on the website, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Dashboard and click on the title of the course you are learning.
2. Once on the course page, click the language category at the top.
3. You will be shown all the available courses in your native language. You can change this by selecting a different language in the 'I speak...' drop-down menu on the left.
Our courses (except Chinese, Slovenian, Japanese (no script), Icelandic, Yoruba and Mongolian) are made up of a series of 7 parts (e.g., French 1, French 2, and so on):
- Courses 1 to 3 roughly equate to A1 level (beginners).
- Courses 4 and 5 equate to A2 level (intermediate).
- Courses 6 and 7 are at the B1 level (upper-intermediate/advanced).