In this article:
- What is a Daily Goal?
- How can I set or change my daily goal in the app?
- How do I know when my daily goal has been completed for the day?
What is a Daily Goal?
A Daily Goal is a target you can set yourself to boost your motivation and help you learn more regularly on Memrise! You can set a different Daily Goal for each of your courses. Complete it every day before midnight to increase your Streak!
|ℹ️ Both learning new words and reviewing items will count towards achieving your Daily Goal|
How can I set or change my daily goal in the app?
To set or edit your Daily Goal in the app, simply tap the 🚀 rocket icon in the top right-hand corner of the course dashboard.
You will be presented with 3 different options:
- Learn 5 words per day - if you are super busy: this goal will help you find time in your life to learn something every day! 🗓️
- Learn 15 words per day - if you have caught the learning bug: now it's time to up the tempo 😎
- Learn 30 words per day - if you want to know everything... Yesterday! Go for it! 🚀
Completing your Daily Goal in the app will keep your Streak on web (and vice versa).
How do I know when my daily goal has been completed for the day?
Your daily goal indicator will display a full circle when you've reached it.
This doesn't mean you have to stop using Memrise for the day! You can still keep learning or reviewing if you want. 🙂
If the circle is incomplete, it means you need to learn or review a few more items to complete your daily goal.