- What is a Daily Goal?
- How can I set or change my daily goal in the app?
- How do I know when my daily goal has been completed for the day?
What is a Daily Goal?
A Daily Goal is a target you can set yourself to boost your motivation and help you learn more regularly on Memrise! You can set a different Daily Goal for each of your courses. Complete it every day before midnight to increase your Streak! Both learning new words and reviewing items will count towards achieving your Daily Goal.
How can I set or change my daily goal in the app?
To set or edit your Daily Goal in the app, simply tap the rocket icon in the top right-hand corner of the course dashboard.
You will be presented with 3 different options:
- Learn 5 words per day - if you are super busy: this goal will help you find time in your life to learn something every day! 🗓️
- Learn 15 words per day - if you have caught the learning bug: now it's time to up the tempo 😎
- Learn 30 words per day - if you want to know everything... Yesterday! Go for it! 🚀
Completing your Daily Goal in the app will keep your Streak on web (and vice versa).
How do I know when my daily goal has been completed for the day?
Your daily goal indicator will display a full circle when you've reached it.
This doesn't mean you have to stop using Memrise for the day! You can still keep learning or reviewing if you want 🙂
If the circle is incomplete, it means you need to learn or review a few more items to complete your daily goal.