In this article:
- What's a Daily Goal?
- How can I set my Daily Goal on the website?
- How can I change my Daily Goal once it's set?
What's a Daily Goal?
A Daily Goal is a target you can set yourself to boost your motivation and help you learn more regularly on Memrise! You can set a different Daily Goal for each of your courses. Complete it every day before midnight to increase your Streak!
Both learning new words and reviewing items will count towards achieving your Daily Goal. Completing your Daily Goal on the website will keep your Streak on the app (and vice versa).
How can I set my daily goal on the website?
To set your Daily Goal on the website, simply visit your dashboard and click on the 🚀 rocket icon on the left side of the course card.
╰ Uncompleted daily goal
╰ Completed daily goal
Then, select an option:
- 5 words per day (= 1,500 points / roughly 5 minutes a day): if you are super busy: this goal will help you find time in your life to learn something every day! 🗓️
- 15 words per day (= 6,000 points / roughly 15 minutes a day): if you have caught the learning bug: now it's time to up the tempo 😎
- 30 words per day (= 20,000 points / roughly minutes a day): if you want to know everything... Yesterday! Go for it! 🚀
How can I change my Daily Goal once it's set?
You'll be able to edit your Daily Goal (or turn it off) anytime by clicking on the 🚀 rocket icon or the checkmark icon (if you've completed it for the day) that you can find on the left-hand side of the course card.