How to add a column
- Visit your course's page and click on Edit course
- Click on 'Databases' at the top and select a database
Please note: If your course has one level only, you will have to add another level in order to reveal the "Databases" tab.
- Click 'Add Column': Enter a name for the column and select what type of column it will be (Text, Audio or Images). After adding a column, you can customise how it will display and which testing options it will offer by clicking its heading.
How to edit or delete a column
- Click on 'Databases' at the top of your 'Edit Course' screen
- Select the database you are using. On the next screen, hover over the column you want to delete and click on the pencil icon.
- Here you can edit how the column is displayed and how it behaves during tests
- In the pop-up window, select the 'Delete' tab and follow the instructions to remove it. Please note: If you delete a column, all the items in that column will be permanently removed and unretrievable.