Yes! Our official courses (except Chinese, Slovenian, Japanese (no script), Icelandic, Yoruba and Mongolian) are made up of a series of 7 parts (e.g. French 1, French 2, and so on).
- Courses 1 to 3 roughly equate A1 level (beginners).
- Courses 4 and 5 equate A2 level (intermediate).
- Courses 6 and 7 are at B1 level (upper-intermediate/advanced).
To locate higher or lower courses within the app, simply scroll to the top of the current course and tap Previous course, or to the bottom of the current course to Start next course:
Alternatively, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner to show your course list. On iOS, tap on the title of the course.
2. Tap 'Learn another course' at the bottom of the page.
3. Select the language course you are learning, then tap 'Browse more courses'.
4. Select a higher or lower level from the list
You can change your source language from the drop-down menu at the top. Please note: if no courses are available for a specific language pair, you will be shown courses for English speakers by default.