Signing up to Memrise is easy! Simply follow the steps below to register and unlock the fastest way to learn a language!
You can sign up to Memrise both in the mobile apps and on the website.
In this article:
- How to register a new profile on web 💻
- How to log in on your existing account on web 💻
- How to register a new profile on the app 📲
- How to log in on your existing account on the app 📲
How to sign up on web (create a new account)
1. Visit Memrise.com on your computer
2. Click on Sign Up at the top or Get started in the middle of the page.
3. Select the language you speak and a language you wish to learn (note that you can explore other courses and languages once you've signed up!)
4. Select your level - you can change your level later on if needed!
5. In the next page, enter a username, an active email address and choose a password. If you wish to receive special offers by email, ensure you tick the relevant box.
You will be able to edit these details later on in your Settings page.
If the username you selected already exists, try adding a few numbers or changing it around a bit, and then select Sign up again. Alternatively, you can sign up via Google or Facebook. In this case, you will be prompted to log in with your Google or Facebook credentials.
I've already registered - how can I log in on web?
If you've already registered to Memrise, you can log in by visiting memrise.com/login or by clicking the Log in button in the top right corner.
1. Enter your email address, or username, and your password and click Login
2. If you signed up using Google, Facebook or Apple, you will need to use these options to log in
If you forgot your password, you can click I forgot my password! to reset it, or simply visit app.memrise.com/password/reset/ on web.
How to sign up (create a new account) on the Memrise mobile apps
2. Select the language you speak and a language you wish to learn (note that you can explore other courses and languages once you've signed up!)
3. Select Beginner or Intermediate level - you can change your level later on if needed!
4. You will then be asked to register via Google, Facebook, Weibo or with an email address. In the first three cases, you will be prompted to log in to the relevant account. If you select Register with email, please enter an active email address and a password, then tap Create account.
A username will be automatically created for you - you can change your username, your email address and password any time in your app Settings or on web, by visiting your Settings page.
I've already registered - how can I log in on the app?
If you've already registered to Memrise in the past, please ensure you log in, instead of signing up again - simply tap Sign in now at the bottom.
If you signed up using Google, Facebook, Apple or Weibo, please use these options to log in. If not, tap Sign in with Email.
Simply enter your email address (or your Memrise username), your password and tap Sign in.
If you forgot your password, you can tap 'I forgot my password' to reset it, or simply visit memrise.com/password/reset on web.