Your Learning Settings can affect the way your learning and reviewing sessions are constructed. When using Memrise on web, simply visit memrise.com/settings/learning to customise your learning style.
Here you have the ability to:
- Set your learning and reviewing (Classic Review) pace:
- Standard: you will be presented with 5 items per learning session and 25 items per reviewing session
- Advanced: you will be presented with 10 items per learning session and 50 items per reviewing session
- Super Advanced: you will be presented with 20 items per learning session and 100 items per reviewing session
- Custom: you will be able to edit the amount of items in each session
- Toggle Tapping tests (aka 'jumbled words', or 'rearrange the words') on/off
- Toggle Audio tests on/off
- Toggle Lesson timer on/off
Please note: at the moment, customising your learning settings on web will not affect your settings in the app (and vice versa). Please visit your Learning Settings in the app to do so.