Memrise has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you cancel within 30 days from subscribing to a Memrise subscription, you can request a refund by visiting https://app.memrise.com/premium/refunds/ on web - please make sure you are logged in with the correct Memrise email address/username.
- If you subscribed to Memrise via Apple App Store/iTunes (iOS), you will need to get in touch with Apple directly to request a refund.
- Please allow at least 7 days for your refund request to be received and processed.
- You can cancel your subscription renewal at any time. No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- Refunds on Monthly plans are only available within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Refunds may take up to 5-10 days to appear in your account. Please contact your payment provider for further information.
Having issues requesting a refund?
If this page says "You don't have any subscriptions eligible for refund" and the above conditions don't apply to you, please check the following:
- Are you logged in on the correct Memrise profile you've originally subscribed on? Forgot your password? Click here
- If you subscribed via Google Play and you've received confirmation of a charge 24h hours before the renewal date, please read this article.
Still having issues? Reach out to the Support team here.